- Coming Soon
Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry was established in 1965 by royal decree. It’s a non-profit public organization whose mission is to represent, support and protect the interests of the business community in Dubai. It does so by creating a favourable environment; promoting Dubai as an international business hub and by supporting the development of business. Dubai Chamber’s membership grew to 201,000 companies in 2016.
Represent, support and protect the interests of the business community in Dubai.
- Create a favourable business environment in Dubai.
- Promote Dubai as an international business hub.
- Support the development of business.
- Achieve institutional excellence and efficient management of resources.
DUBAI CHAMBER SERVICES
- Dispute resolution (mediation and arbitration).
- Issuing certificates of origin & ATA Carnets.
- Legal services.
- Receiving foreign commercial delegations & sending delegates abroad.
- Organizing trade fairs & economic forums.
- Organizing training programmes for entrepreneurs.
- Serving business groups & councils.
- Providing credit rating services.
- Business matching services.
- Access to updated research and numerous reports.
- Additional services that meet help members to network and grow, thereby enhancing the investment environment in Dubai.